Single Pair Ethernet cables (SPE)
With the SPE cable products, LEONI offers a solution which is standardized according to IEC 61156-x for trailing, torsion and robotic applications as well as special solutions that combine Single Pair Ethernet with various other elements (hybrid cables).
The product portfolio includes two basic types with 22 AWG and 26 AWG conductors. The 22 AWG variant is characterised by exceptionally good loss. The cable with 26 AWG is particularly suitable if less space is available for the cable.
- Electrical power up to 1 GBit/s at 600MHz
- Data transmission up to 40 meters (1 GBit/s) and up to 1000 m (10 MBit/s)
- Trailing- and torsion resistant
- Oil resistant
- Designed for harsh industrial environments
- PoDL (Power over Data Line) support
- Available in various jacket materials: PUR, FRNC, PVC, FEP
- UL and CSA / CPR approvals
Belcom Cables Ltd is a member of Single Pair Ethernet INDUSTRIAL PARTNER NETWORK.